Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The "About Me" Section

Hi!

I've decided to start putting my thoughts online for all to see, though it's really not important if anyone actually looks. I've blogged for a while on Facebook and Myspace, but this spot will be better for keeping it all archived, etc. Don't know why I've never done it before, but here we are. Although I'm sure you know me if you're reading this, I thought I'd make my first post an "about me" section!! Here goes.


I grew up in Bryant, AR in a wonderful, tight family. This picture is a little over a year old. Mom and dad are in the middle, obviously. To the right, my brother Chris, his wife Katherine, and their children Austin and Audrey. By me, my sister Carrie, her husband Chris, and their son Jordan.



I left home in 2000 to begin life on my own, starting with 7 years in Fayetteville. (Only four of which were spent in college, thank you very much!)






In May of 2007, I packed it up for the Sunshine State, and a job at WESH 2 News in Orlando.





Now, my life has been much improved by my beautiful girlfriend Gina, a lifetime resident of Central Florida.








That's about it for this section. My posts will include full reports of my many weekend adventures, and maybe even a look back at some of the ones I've already taken.
And, oh yeah, I took a picture of Paris Hilton at the Super Bowl. Now, you'll "watch" my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you go to the superbowl or did you steal this photo? I'm on to you Lizzle

    ReplyDelete